|Location:||7 The Crescent, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 4EA|
We are looking for someone to assist clients with IT Skills to enable them to produce CVs, apply for jobs and more.
Teaching clients IT skills will enable them to become more independent and complete tasks on the computer to assist them with their journey forwards. For example, filling out online forms, bidding for properties, producing CVs and looking and applying for jobs.
You will be working with a range of clients with different needs.
Charitable organisation with 18 properties delivering the following services
• to house, assist, support and empower homeless people in Somerset
• to maximise their potential and promote independence
• to ensure that the most vulnerable in our community are able to sustain their homes.
On any one night TAH supports 285 people at risk across Somerset.
• 167 are in our accommodation
• 6 are with host families
• 112 are maintaining their own tenancies with support from our Community Team
(Arc was previously known as Taunton Association for the Homeless)
You do not have the be qualified in IT but just have the skills to assist clients to use the computer.
|Expenses:||Expenses paid (e.g. parking, petrol)|
Application form, DBS Check, References